Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holy Frak! I'm back!

In case you didn't know, the title of this post is a Battlestar Galactica reference. If you did know that, then you are just as nerdy (or possibly even nerdier) as I am. I won't hold it against you. We're cool like that.

It has been almost a year since I've written here. But not quite a year. So no one can tell me that I abandoned my blog for a year. Suck it.

I originally created this blog as a place where I could put my original writing of short stories and such. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to write much. School, work, and girlfriend have taken up most of my time (but video games and comics and television took up a lot of the rest of my free time and I am also currently unemployed, so I guess I have no excuse).

Speaking of my girlfriend, she has a blog too. Read it. Love it. Comment on it. Follow it. But if you intend to hit on her, I will stab you (mentally of course. i don't want anyone reading this to be one of those persons who takes the internet a little too seriously). Her blog is anything but wind chimes.

My girlfriend suggested I write in my blog again. Maybe I will. Maybe I'll forget about it for another 9 months. We'll see.

1 comment:

Lilize said...

lol, i have the same problem. have had the same blog since 2002, but i go on occasional 1 year hiatus.

i'm trying to get back to it, hope u do too :)